You are here: Exhibitor Service. Becoming an exhibitor.
Becoming an exhibitor
What we do for you
What we do so that you achieve maximum publicity! In order to support you in your efforts to achieve the success you hope for, Messe Düsseldorf worked out a wide range of activities for exhibitors: press converage, advertisements, internet, etc.
We are in close contact with our exhibitors and we get in personal touch with new customers.
We will be placing advertisements in the leading trade journals with million contacts worldwide well ahead of the trade fair.
We will be contacting potential trade visitors using direct mail campaigns - no indirect methods. Not just in Germany, but in many countries.
We will be presenting A+A at numerous trade events both in Germany and abroad.
With extensive press coverage both nationally and internationally and a presence at all major events we will draw attention to you - worldwide!
We will present the most important topics and innovations at A+A in trade articles and at press conferences and international presentations.
We will be co-operating with expert associations and renowned trade publishers on all safety-related matters. Special press releases and inserts will be published before the show begins.
We will provide support for your own press articles: with information, advice and assistance.
Press representatives from all over the world came to the last A+A to experience the trade fair "live” and report on it.
The A+A Portal on the Internet
We have developed a comprehensive multimedia service package. It enables you, as an exhibitor at A+A, to optimise your presence in all trade fair media. For instance, you have the additional facility to present your new products worldwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- in the A+A database on the internet portal www.aplusa-online.com
- in the online showrooms
- in the interactive Flash hall plan
- in the download of the exhibitor list
- on the mobile A+A for smartphones and mobiles
- in the KATI visitor information system in the Online PDF Catalogue
- in den Produktinformationen für die Journalisten
- in the product information PDF for journalists
- in the catalogue - free basic entry
At Messe Düsseldorf we are committed to ensuring that every exhibitor has the best possible trade fair presence on the A+A internet portal, providing interested parties with comprehensive information, and offering visitors important information on how to prepare for their trade fair visit.
In addition to the basic entry of your company address, company profile etc., we also provide you with:
- Year-round exhibitor support for all internet portal-related issues
- Online registration - thus avoiding incorrect inputting and typing errors
- A free product code for your exhibits
- The facility to describe your products
- Personalised site and hall plans